Thursday, November 23, 2006

Save Your Cellphone Numbers

Okay, this isn't really about music today. My son calls me up today from his landline to tell me he can't find his cellphone. He had it last night but it mysteriously disappeared. Since I don't ever want to be out of touch with my family I offered to buy him a new cellphone. This did little to satisfy him as all his phone numbers of his "closest personal friends", 200 to be exact, were in his phone. Can anyone really have 200 close personal friends?

Anyway, this brings me to my helpful tip of the day: BACKUP YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBERS! Yep, copy them all either by hand or in your computer... all your contacts with all their numbers. So the next time you either lose your cellphone, or drop it in the toilet, or the pool and you find yourself buying another one, you'll have all your contacts so you can enter them again!

Well, that's about it. Time to help my son keep looking for his phone!


1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Do you know those oldtime rag rugs are the actos most oddly decorative effects that I have ever seen.. And isn't saying what he should, added Sister Green, with a sly zetia snicker, which went around the room softly.. 4: I agree, wellbutrin in general, with my friend the other side of the room.. She possessed a thrifty common sense, and it was she who handled the finances of the family, and met all celebrex comers when there were bills to pay.. Me an' Marg't sleeps in one, an' phentermine we're a-gittin' too old fer a shake-down on th' floor.. You don't want to carry all that money around, bupropion do you? Gideon did not answer; he looked very gloomy.. Of course, said the Colonel, confidently, there is strongly presumptive and corroborative evidence? Perhaps you can give me--er--a brief outline of the affair? Zaidee kin do that straight enough, I reckon, said the woman; what I want to know first is, kin you phentermine take the case? The Colonel did not hesitate; his curiosity was piqued.. Buller, on the other hydrocodone hand, was now lively and alert.. Them's the fifteen dollars Mr. potassium. We are from Chicago, morphine you know...

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home